Can I call to set up new service?

You can call to inform us that you’re moving to a new location, however, all applicants must complete the Application for Service and submit a photo ID. This form is available online, or in our office during business hours. The Application for Service can be found under the Medford Utilities link above.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *