Medford City Park
The Medford City Park was established in 1890 and consists of 100 acres. Over the years, it has been developed as the City’s principal community park. An extensive redevelopment program for the park was initiated in 1979. Current equipment and facilities include an outdoor swimming pool with dressing area and wading pool, playground equipment, four park shelters, two restroom facilities, one tennis court, four volleyball courts, one basketball court, two softball fields, concession stand, nine recreation vehicle camping facilities, skatepark, the "River Walk" which parallels the Black River for the majority of its way through the City, and picnic/barbecue areas located along the walkway. The 19-acre Medford millpond has been periodically dredged of sedimentation in an effort to improve fish habitat in the pond.
Grahl Park consists of 7 acres and is designed as an integral part of a residential subdivision and has pedestrian access points to surrounding neighborhoods from the west, north, and east. It has a Little League baseball field, basketball court, restroom facilities, park shelter, and playground equipment.
Main Street Mini Park
This is a small open space found on Main Street with benches and tables.