Property Tax Payments By Credit Card
Enjoy the convenience, flexibility and rewards of credit card payments for your property taxes. In cooperation with the City of Medford, Official Payment Corporation offers the opportunity to pay your property tax bill by telephone or directly over the Internet.
Please note this option is only available for the 1st property tax installment payment that is paid to the City on or before February 1. After this date all payments must be made to the Taylor County Treasurer.
PROVEN SAFE AND RELIABLE
This service is safe, reliable and in accordance with all state and government regulations. In order to process your payment, Official Payments Corporation, the credit card service provider, charges a nominal convenience fee based on the amount of the transaction. To calculate the fee click HERE.
EASY PAYMENT VIA PHONE OR INTERNET
To pay by credit card call the toll-free number 1-800-272-9829 or visit www.officialpayments.com to pay by credit card over the Internet. (For telephone payments, enter the Jurisdiction Code of 5973 when prompted)
You will be asked to enter information such as:
- The type of bill or fee
- Your name, address and telephone number
- Your Property ID Number; this is found on your tax statement and consists of 11 numbers with dashes in the following format:
- Your credit card information
- The amount of the payment
The system will:
- Tell you the amount of your payment, including the appropriate fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Issue an onscreen confirmation number and printable digital receipt. Confirmation is emailed to users who request it. The charge will also appear on your credit card statement.