Parade / Special Event Application

If a parade or special event is to be conducted by or for any person other than the applicant, the applicant for such permit shall file with the City Clerk a communication in writing from the person proposing to hold the parade or special event authorizing the applicant to apply for the permit on his/her behalf.

Note:  If using Taylor County properties, please attach the Grounds Use Permit.  This permit can be obtained from the County Clerks office